Would an E commerce online business selling natural products be a success?
I am looking to start a new business and I am looking to invest a significant amount of money into creating the website as well as online marketing. Not to mention ordering stock which would be ready to be mailed to the customers.
I am looking to sell 3 natural products...soap, essential oils and insoles.
Realistically in this day and age with the recessioin going on..is it worth me investing my hard earned money into this venture?
I am a student and have saved up and thought this would be a good idea as I need a steady income.
Please I need some expertise and people with good business acumen to respond.
The UK market will be targeted as that is where the company will be based!
Pleaaaase tell me any advice now before I get involved
If you think about your product essential oils and soap people rather smell them first so it may be a hard sell buying on the Internet. Even insoles people want to make sure the size fits and make sure it's comfortable before buying.
I would really rather have you sell at a farmers market or outside vending booth in order to get good at your selling. Come up with business cards with your website so customers can order online and build up clientele. Good luck!
Total Shop UK eCommerce based on CodeIgniter v1.7.2 HD
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]uk e commerce[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="3"]uk e commerce[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment