help with e-commerce site please!?
ok so I am a web designer, sort of new, I know a few programing languages and I would like to offer e-commerce as on sites, it seems to be quite popular to sell stuff on peoples site etc... I have no idea where I can learn how to include e-commerce stuff in my pages, please help, if you know how to please let me know of redirect me to a site that will show me how, thanks!!!!
If you think you are up to the challenge, then try Zen Cart. It is an open source shopping cart that can take the place of a web site. It is written in PHP and runs best in Linux which is also open source. Full instructions are available on the web and on Zen Cart's website to install it and configure all the features.
Good Luck
Ecommerce Web Design FAQs | Volusion Ecommerce Roundtable
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]e commerce web designers[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="3"]e commerce web designers[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment