I plan to start a e-commerce website selling t-shirts. How does tax work on importing textiles to the UK?
I am going to South Korea for a year to teach English as a foreign language. I am in the process of launching an e-commerce website and acquiring some designs from a couple of English graphic designers. I plan to get the designs manufactured in Korea but promote and distribute in the UK using a website hosted by servage.net, OSCommerce and paypal. The clothing will only be adult clothing. What tax will I have to pay? Any tips on paying as little as possible legally?
Hi this is Abdul Rehman from Xtreem Sports, a sports wear manufacturing company based in Sialkot Pakistan. We are already exporting our quality textile products to our customer in UK, EU, USA and CANADA.
What Tax you will have to pay?
Prior to mention about VAT (Value Added Tax) every country has its own rules.
Well, Tax depends upon the weight of your shipment. e.g. if your shipment is above 18 KG then Tax Charges applies according to UK rules.
Tax Charges From Pakistan to UK:
For 20kg you will have to pay 20 Pounds
For 50 kg, 35 Pounds
For 100 kg, 60 pounds.
All the rates mentioned above are DHL rates.
We also provide free design services.
Moreover, I also know the ways to save extra charges. For further assistance you may add my e-mail id: rehman_soofi@yahoo.com, rehman_soofi@hotmail.com.
Regards,
Abdul Rehman
E-Commerce Acquiring Bank & Payment Processing
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]e commerce process[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="3"]e commerce process[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment