I need a webdesigner, but I'm looking for a market rate.?
I'm an author, and have a new age/spirituality book coming out in the fall, and would like a site designed. I'm not asking for offers here on Yahoo! Answers, but I would like to know the market/going rate, so I know I'm getting the best deals from web design firms. It will be a simple 5-10 pages about the book/author, including e-commerce functions, PayPal, and ordering with my fulfillment house. What would be the going rate?
I'm not a designer. I am a developer and I charge around 60 bucks an hour. That is reasonable. I know some developers who charge 90 and 120 an hour. It would probably take about 5-6 hours to do a 5-10 page site. If it is simple it may be as less as 3-4 hours.
Product Fulfillment; eCommerce Fulfillment; 3PL; Order Fulfillment Center
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]e commerce order fulfillment[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="3"]e commerce order fulfillment[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment