Tuesday, 16 February 2010

E-commerce Online Store

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
e-commerce online store
I want an online store to sell products?

does anyone know what do I need?(registrations of businesses, tax registrations, etc) who should I ask? who is a good e-commerce website builder company? I already know what I want to sell but I don't know how to do this whole thing and my target market is the USA but also worldwide distribution

thanx in advance


Hi, you can get an international storefront fairly cheaply by opening an account with ebay.com. Your first storefront needn't cost you a lot of money and eBay already has the traffic, which is the reason why most newbies fail is because they get an expensive flashy website built, but forget about the traffic.


Create Online Shop using Paypal, PHP and Dreamweaver









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]e-commerce online store[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="3"]e-commerce online store[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment