Sunday, 10 January 2010

Models Of E-commerce

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
models of e-commerce
specially made large shoes for a business?

Hi. I'm fifteen years old. I'm six foot tall and have a shoe size varying from 10 - 12 depending on the make and the model of the shoe. I find it hard to buy nice girls shoes my size. Ok, it's near impossible for a reasonable price. Me and my mum decided to try and set up an e commerce site where we can sell large, fashionable shoes for girls. The website isn't a problem. What's a problem is finding someone or a company that makes large shoes. Does anyone know anything?? Thankyou xx


I know of a store near my town. Its called The Shoe Box and it is in Black Earth, WI. I know they have lartge shoes there thats is where a lot of famous basketball/ football players get their shoes. Hope it helps. If you need the number to call them and ask where they get them I can find it or you can go on their website.


E-commerce Business Models Part 1









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]models of e-commerce[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="3"]models of e-commerce[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment