Tuesday, 19 January 2010

Hosting With E Commerce

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
hosting with e commerce
Which is the best inexpensive hosting company for an e-commerce website?

I want to open an online store to sell stuff. I don't know which hosting and publishing company to go with. I don't want to spend a lot of money either. From a programmer point of view, which hosting company is good. I wanted to sign up with stores online but i heard its not Google friendly and is too expensive. Please share!


Don't go with Godaddy
Go with a host that has cpanel. Cpanel features a group of 1 click install scripts called fantastico. One of the 1 click installs is something called
Zen Cart - but there are many others
Web hosting Buzz is one of the cheapest that has it

Here is a list of hosts that feature fantastico:
http://www.samwilson3d.com (right side menu)
compare them.
Samwilson3d is also in inexpensive web design service, they designed 3 of my websites (look here at my latest : http://www.signaturecowboy.com )


Web Hosting Internet Radio Video Streaming Video Conference Video Chat e-Commerce Domain









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]hosting with e commerce[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="3"]hosting with e commerce[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment