Tuesday, 12 January 2010

Ecommerce

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
ecommerce
What percentage of ecommerce revenues are settled using the konbini system in Japan?

The Jpanese konbini (convienience store) system allows anyone to purchase online and then pay for that puchase at their corner c-store. When it was first announced, it seemed rather successful -- yet I cannot find any information on the percentage of overall ecommerce revenue that goes through that system.
Well -- so far this has been a waste of time. Does Yahoo really hope to make this a real service?


The answer is 'I don't know', but I'd like to. It is certainly not "none" (give me a break!) but my guess is it's in double figures at least and growing. The place to ask this would be Seven-Eleven Japan or the Japan Credit Card Association.


The Global E-Commerce Goldrush: How Retailers Can Find Online Riches Overseas









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]ecommerce[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="3"]ecommerce[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment