Saturday, 9 January 2010

Earn Money With Your Website

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
earn money with your website
Seeking BEST website for buying airfare/airplane tickets?

There are so many travel-related websites, I feel overwhelmed! All I need is a low price on one round-trip airplane ticket between San Jose and Phoenix in late December. I do NOT need to combine it with hotel lodging, car rentals, etc., as I will be staying with cousins. :) I just need to save as much money as possible on airfare, but not get screwed or aggravated in the process. heh

Here are some of the websites I know of, although I have not yet researched airfare on any of them. So I'd love to know YOUR faves, whether they're on this list or not. Also, please mention WHY the particular website has earned your positive recommendation. Thanks!!

Bookingbuddy.com, Cheaptickets.com, Expedia.com, Lowfares.com, Orbitz.com, Planetickets.com, Priceline.com, Sidestep.com, Travelocity.com, Travelzoo.com


My favorite is kayak.com because it gets fares from the major travel sites in one search, plus the usually cheaper airline-direct fares.


How to Make Money on Your Website Using Adbrite









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]earn money with your website[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="5"]earn money with your website[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="7"]earn money with your website[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment