What the best and reliable web hosting for small business?
I am about to start a new online business and this is my first one and looking for reliable web hostibg wh good service and greate feature for e-commerce like shopping cart and ssl and all thing that is required for e-commerce. I am kind of new in this field so any help is appreciate it. Thanks
I recommend one of these: http://www.top3hosts.com
iPage has the best offer right now.
Their standard price is $84/year ($6.95) but they have
a 50% sale, one year of hosting for $42.00.
Their plan includes:
Unlimited disk space
Unlimited bandwidth
Free domain name
Price: $42/year ($3.50/month)
They have one of the most popular hosting platforms, which currently hosts over a million websites. They're also one of the oldest hosting companies, founded in 1998.
They include:
Free Online Store
Choice of Shopping Cart
PayPal Integration
ShopSite Shopping Cart
osCommerce Shopping Cart
AgoraCart Shopping Cart
Shared SSL
eCart 5 - An eCommerce Shopping Cart Feature Tour
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]e commerce features[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="3"]e commerce features[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment