Where do I check to find out if a network marketing company is worth my investment?
One of the companies is a vitamin distribution company.
I am trying to look into joining as patr of someones downline or something like that. Investment was a bad choice of words, sorry.
There are several places that you can go to check out a networking marketing company to make sure they are legit. The first thing I would do would be to google the name of the company and see what you find. This comes with a warning though. There are good companies out there that have been given a bad name by people who did not want to work and thought they were still going to get paid. So take the information that you find there with a grain of salt. The second place I would turn to is the BBB (Better Business...) and see what has been reported if anything about that company.
I have found a company that according to Robert Kiyosaki has the best compensation plan he has ever seen. We have been in business for 35 years and are publically traded on the New York Stock Exchange.
Check out my website:
http://www.build4tomorrow.buildlastingsuccess.com
If you have any questions let me know.
Best Wishes,
Rex White
503-922-1475
RexWhite@buildlastingsuccess.com
Your First Year In Network Marketing
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]network marketing companies[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="5"]network marketing companies[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="7"]network marketing companies[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment