Monday, 14 September 2009

Internet Marketing Milton Keynes

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]

Changing IMEI number on a G1.?

Basically i have a stolen G1 HTC Google Phone.
It has a program called 'Wave Secure' that completely immobilizes use of the phone.
Milton Keynes Market phone stall's defiantly have the knowledge and equipment to fix this problem but i was wondering what actually needs to be done to it.
I want it to be; Unlocked to Vodafone, Working on a contract without having to pay the £5 internet fee and completely usable.
Any help please?
Coment below, CLEARLY THE REASON I STATED 'Stolen'.
Fucking gimp, if i wanted a shitty answer like yours i'd have asked that wouldn't I, if your going to post answer the question you fucking twat.
ITS STOLEN, IMEI NEEDS CHANGING.
DICK!


Yep. There's really no legal reason to change a phone's IMEI, and you've just proven that.

Shut up and buy it like everyone else. We won't be helping you with a felony.


internet marketing milton keynes sledging









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]internet marketing milton keynes[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]internet marketing milton keynes[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment