Anyone have a profitable home business? I'm wondering if starting a home business would be a good idea.?
Anyone have any experience in starting a home business. I want to run it from home and use the internet for orders and marketing. I was thinking candies or personalized things.
I have had great success with lia sophia jewelry. It is a home party business, so we go to parties, set out a jewelry display, answer some questions, write up orders and get paid! The initial investment is very low (only $150) and we typically make that back as soon as we hold our first party. We have a great support system with free training. Of course we get tons of free jewelry as well as a generous 30% commission. We have a party sales average of $750 so a few parties a week is a nice income. We also get great rewards from the company. I am leaving next month for a free trip to Hawaii with a bunch of my friends who also won! After eight years of owning a "real business" a franchise with rent, employees, and hundreds of regular customers, I sold it to do this instead. I make more money, set my own hours and have unlimited income potential. My personal website has other details. Feel free to check it out. www.liasophia.com/vision
Why The Top 3 of The Top 20 Internet Home Business Ideas Work The Best!
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]internet home business marketing[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="5"]internet home business marketing[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="7"]internet home business marketing[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment