Internet Advertising Marketing Question?
What could be expected as a "normal paid conversion percentage" using clickbank to sell a training program to make money online in the cellular phone industry, purchaser buys training program online for S 49.50 that teaches them how to market a free website that they are given with the training Program.
Out of every 100 visitors from Quality online traffic, how many would convert with a solid offer that is backed wirh a 60 day money-back guarantee - that states if they do not earn at least $1000.00 in the first 60 days - by simply applying what they are taught in the training program they will receive a refund for training program.
How much of a difference would it make regarding "paid conversion percentage" if the offer was $19.95 verses $ 49.50?
.
I am not sure if I understand the question you are asking,it's
a little complicated.
All I can say is if you are looking to go into the cellular phone
business. take a look at this overview at the link below.
https://teamgg.ilinc.com/cgi-bin/ilinc/lms/recording_launch.pl?pvr_id=438381&session_id=sjwvmfk
If this interest you, send me an email; ccloval@yahoo.com
and I will send you the link to get started.
Six Keys to Effective Internet Marketing.wmv
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]internet marketing online advertising[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]internet marketing online advertising[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment