for my job as a sales&marketing manager I am trying to determine how many women ages 18-40 use online shoping?
I need actual statistics NOT GUESSES! and i need to focus specifically on handbags. How many women use the internet for hadbag shopping. What do they look for in hand bags? I need stuff like that if anyone can help... THANX :-)
Different marketing research companies have information for sale. You would look for a marketing research company that deals especially with e-Commerce and contact them regarding the information you want to buy.
Several methods exist for obtaining the information yourself, but that involves an extensive data cleaning process, access to records of online companies, and other statistics.
Otherwise you could interview people to conduct a survey about shopping for hand bags online. You would need to make sure that the sample was random though.
Online Marketing Manager
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]online marketing manager[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]online marketing manager[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment