Tuesday, 19 April 2011

Affiliate Marketing Ideas

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
affiliate marketing ideas
WHat is a good website for affiliate marketing?

I would like to make a website and the website would make money through affiliate marketing.

I thought about making a joke/prank website. Could i make money with this idea? Like if i had advertisements to other joke sites and if i put a page called funny T's and had ads for different online clothing stores could this make money.

Any other ideas? I know i wanna make a website and make money with affiliates i just don't know what type of website i should make to get started.

Please help.


Hi,

the following is a great site for learning / starting out in affiliate marketing:
http://www.sitesell.com/ecommerceresource.html .

Here is an example of a website that my friend and I have built using their software:
http://www.thepersonaldevelopmentcafe.com .

They have loads of great and useful information there including several free ebooks which really explain in great detail what being an affiliate marketer is all about.

Hope this helps.


Home Internet Business Ideas Affiliate Marketing Survival









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]affiliate marketing ideas[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="10"]affiliate marketing ideas[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="10"]affiliate marketing ideas[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment