Tuesday, 8 March 2011

Internet Marketing Course London

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
internet marketing course london
What university should I choose? I'm lost!?

Hello! I am Colombian and I am 16 years old. I will graduate from high school in two years. The thing is, I would really, really, really like to study in London, an undergraduate marketing course, I guess. I'm not very sure about how universities work in the UK. The main problem is that London is probably one of the most expensive cities in the world. So I'm trying to look for an affordable university but with good courses as well. I don't know, I'm really confused. I guess one good thing is that I'm in a french high school so I get the International Baccalauréat. I know it's two years until I graduate but I like to plan with enough time.
I've searched all over the Internet and I haven't found anything interesting. Please, help me?!
Thank you so much!


An alternative to studying at University is to look at professional qualifications. CIM (Chartered Institute of Marketing) qualifications are highly recognised in the UK and other parts of the world and could be a cheaper, but equally beneficial option for you. Someone of your age would be looking at starting your studies with the Introductory Certificate in Marketing - level 3. To find out more visit the link in the source below. The good thing about the CIM qualifications is that you can complete them from anywhere in the world and you can progress to a postgraduate level and become a Chartered Marketer.


Internet Marketing Course for Newbies, Intermediate and Advanced Marketers









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]internet marketing course london[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]internet marketing course london[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment