Is there a 900# afilliate program I can sign up with that won't cost me anything?
If you are given a nine hundred number free then how does the company that you use earn money? Something sure does not add up in that one.
Why did I work for so many years? I should have been paid a large amount every month just to stay home and play.
Oh well, the way things are these days I sure wouldn't be surprised if someone was offering this service saying it is free.
Do you think what this site is about is free for all of us. Well in a way it is. We use it and do not pay Yahoo. Yahoo does have advertising on this site that is paid for. They also can use this site to try new ideas and perfewct them before they put them on the market for sale.
Free can be very costly some times.
Outsourcing Afilliate Program
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]afilliate[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="10"]afilliate[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="10"]afilliate[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment