Wednesday, 1 December 2010

Online Marketing Professionals

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
online marketing professionals
Where can I find a high quality sales letter copywriter at reasonable cost?

I'm looking for a professional copywriter to write some sales copy to promote my new ebook online which is priced at $50 - it's all about online marketing. Where can I find a UK based copywriter to do this for me please?


Hello,

Internet marketing forums and freelance sites would be perfect for this. Simply post your thread there and people who are willing to do it will contact you. I would also suggest you ask for a sample, as you do not want to end up with something unusable. Also, check feedback of such person (there is usually a feedback system on those sites) to make sure you are dealing with someone who knows what to do.


Meet Dan and Sonia, Random House Online Marketing Professionals









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]online marketing professionals[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="5"]online marketing professionals[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="7"]online marketing professionals[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment