Sunday, 26 December 2010

Internet Marketing Certification

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
internet marketing certification
Is it worth taking an online course?

Somebody sent an email and I'm wondering if it's worth pursuing it and take any of these courses online:

These companies that offer courses online and provide certification.
This one offers a certification in internet marketing if you want to work as a virtual assistant from home:
http://www.vaclassroom.com/aw.aspx?A=68

and this one offers lots of courses and it gives you a certification. the company is ISO 9001-2000 rated. They have an office in India also that accepts payments in INR:

http://www.expertrating.com/index.asp?affid=740


I thought about taking a course, but I didn't have the time to learn all the marketing stuff and manage it day to day. There's a company called Jet Pack that manages online marketing. I've been using them for a couple months, and they're excellent.


Eric Graduates With Internet Marketing Certification from IMU









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]internet marketing certification[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]internet marketing certification[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment