website job "seo" & "marketing" partner needed pay per monthly.?
I am starting a diet & fitness website and need somebody to come in and do all the marketing including writing articles, replaying to yahoo answers related questions, uploading and monitoring you tube videos.
I want some one who can get around 1000-5000 daily views to my website with at least 1 year internet marketing experience.
I will pay 10% off sales earned through adverts on website.
This is a good "work form home" no set-up costs chance.
If this is an advert inviting someone to apply to you for the job, you better offer a basic salary as well as 10%, else they'll never make any money. Also you are suggesting this is a Partner - what company share?
How To Do Online Video, Internet Marketing, Driving ...
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]internet marketing videos[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="5"]internet marketing videos[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="7"]internet marketing videos[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment