Can anyone suggest any good website that have detailed listings of UK businesses?
Im trying to compose a list of businesses I can target for potential job applications and work experience. I am interested in marketing agencies and businesses which are likely to have marketing departments. I site that has detailed business listings by city or town would be ideal with website links. Someone suggested to me Applegate but im not finding the site very helpful.
Go to your local library and look at Marketing Week. It has news about marketing and also adverts from marketing agencies and companies in that field.
Freeindex also gives you quite a bit of information on some businesses. They have the option to add as much detail about themselves, including their website.
Yell.com has listings with links to websites. On both it and Freeindex you can narrow your search by town.
Good luck with your job hunt!
Free business website.avi
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]businesses website[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="5"]businesses website[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="7"]businesses website[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment