Wednesday, 29 September 2010

Marketing Websites

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
marketing websites

Affiliate Marketing Website-Stop Feeling Sorry For Yourself

Every single day I get emails from people feeling sorry for themselves because they are not making money with their affiliate marketing website.




I’m really not sure what they think they will accomplish by coming to me with a pout.  I know many of them think I will feel sorry for them and I will do the work to get them making sales.




I have to admit in some ways I do feel sorry and in some ways I will even extend a helping hand.  However I will never do the work for them.




I feel sorry because in most cases they have bought a program from some smooth talking guru who promised them that by spending a few dollars in the morning they will find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.




For many of you I can already hear you saying that if they were gullible enough to fall for it then they deserve what they get.




You may be right but I too fell for many of these scams early in my affiliate marketing days.




You need to remember a lot of these people are desperate and just need to make some money.




However the ones I don’t feel sorry for are the ones who are just too lazy to do anything with their affiliate marketing website.  The guys who buy these programs because they think they can make money with no effort deserve what they get.




Come on people.  It really isn’t rocket science to know that anything you achieve in life will require effort.  Have you ever seen an Olympic gold Medalist stand up and say he or she won the medal because it was easy?




Not a chance, you know they worked very hard and so will you if you want to be the one standing on that podium when it comes to making money with your affiliate marketing website.




If you want something bad enough in almost all cases you can have it.  It’s just a matter of how hard you are willing to work for it.




The minute you stop feeling sorry for yourself and say you are going to grab the bull by the horns you will be on the right track to get things working for you.




The minute you start putting in the effort and you promise yourself you will succeed you will then be well on your way to making money with your affiliate marketing website.


About the Author

Dale is an affiliate marketer like no other. What makes him different is he cares about other people. If he tries out a product and it is garbage then it never gets past him when it comes to promoting.




Day in and day out he markets his affiliate marketing website.  The time has come for the newbies to take over from the gurus and Dale wants to help.




take great pride in heading over to his blog at Affiliate Marketing Website




Another great read will be his hub at Affiliate Marketing Website-Finally Set Up For The Newbie



Social Network Marketing 101, Social Networking Websites









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]marketing websites[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="5"]marketing websites[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="7"]marketing websites[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment