Monday, 9 August 2010

White Label Affiliate

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
white label affiliate
How do I set up a dating website for free?

Some friends and I have a great idea for a niche dating site - but have no idea where to start. I've seen all the white label / affiliate sites which are great except we DON'T want to charge for using the site, and they only give you the free site with payment plans for members.. no good! Don't know anything about code, scipt, mysql etc so would ideally have something pre-built I could just edit/update. I realise hosting/domain names cost money but I'm just trying to find out about the actual website building for now...


Hi Selkie,

Dating site niche is very strong competition but if your idea is success it also can give you a lot of money. The important is your site content. If it good, not impossible you will be success. Really!

You can create this kind of site using CMS (content management system), such as:
* Joomla
* Drupal
* Mambo
* WordPress etc

CMS is a system used to manage the content of a Web site. It easy to create or manage your website contents. You can add many interactive elements on your website so you visitors can give comment, give star rating, login to member area, on site search function and many more.

Many webs hosting offer these scripts in it service. It is easy to install. If you are new, you can learn more about:
* How to select the best web hosting
* How to create Website/Blog/Flash Site (Step by step instruction)
* How to use Website creation software (Dreamweaver/FrontPage/Kompozer)
* Programming tutorial HTML/CSS/PHP/JavaScript
* How to upload your website to Web Hosting (Using FTP)
* How to accept Payment in your Website
* Videos Tutorial: Step by step guides
* Download FREE Website Creation Software
* Download FREE Website Templates
* Download FREE e-books (Web Design & Internet Marketing)

Check out this link for this Free information:
http://best-webhosting-guide.com/tutorial

If you want to try it on free hosting sites, you can check the list for companies that offer CMS here:
http://www.best-webhosting-guide.com/free-webhosting.html

I hope this will help you. Have a nice day!


White Label Webcam Affiliate Programs









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]white label affiliate[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="10"]white label affiliate[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="10"]white label affiliate[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment