Monday, 30 August 2010

Affiliate Marketing Advertising

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
affiliate marketing advertising
Can you make a fortune from pay-per-click advertising, and affiliate marketing on websites?



Define "Fortune"?

You can make great money, if you're good at it. There are many people making over $100,000/year, some over $500,000/year, and I'd suspect there are some exceeding those figures.

Ann, my fiancee, has already exceeded $40,000 for this year, and english is her second language, and she doesn't really know a lot about computers. You can see some screenshots of her earning on our blog. It's in the resources below.

I do a combination of consulting, and marketing, and I'm a little ahead of her.

So? I'd say, you can do really great, if you apply yourself, study, test, learn, adjust strategies, and follows Ann's number one motto "Try and Try Until Success"


The Future of Affiliate Marketing (Ad Taxes)









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]affiliate marketing advertising[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="10"]affiliate marketing advertising[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="10"]affiliate marketing advertising[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment