Saturday, 10 July 2010

Cpa Affiliate Marketing

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
cpa affiliate marketing
Anyone know about Affiliate Marketing?

I do a little bit about it so I'm not totally new to it, but I'm trying to sign up as a publisher to a couple different CPA sites and I don't know what they're asking for in one of the fields! Someone please help me out here!

First it asks: "Site Type" -- Now I think I should put "other" because I know I'll be advertising for other companies. The other options in that field are "Newsletter", "Website", and "Email."

Second: "Site Description".....? I'm not sure what I'm suppose to describe here. Should I describe what type of ads I'm going to be advertising? Or whether I'm going to be doing banner ads or other ones?

Third: "Site Views/Month"....should I just say how many views I want to get in a month? Cause I'm not promoting my own website so how do I know what to put here!?


Please any assistance would be a great help. I want to give this affiliate marketing a try but I'm having trouble just getting in the front door.

Thanks for your time


Q1. Website
Q2. mention is you're a vertical or portal or aggregator or search service or content destination
Q3. They're asking for your site's traffic stats. If you're a new site - put in conservative numbers which you expect with your current level of promotion/subscriptions/members.

hope this helps.


Make $1000's Daily With Simple CPA Affiliate Marketing Secrets









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]cpa affiliate marketing[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="10"]cpa affiliate marketing[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="10"]cpa affiliate marketing[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment