Friday, 25 June 2010

Toronto Web Marketing

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
toronto web marketing
How would I get into a career in voice-overs?

In the Toronto, Canada area please. Do I contact an acting agency, or a marketing/advertising dept of a major business. On the web the agencies want credit card info and I'm skeptical to give this info. Any info would be appreciated.


Getting a voice-over job is the same as getting an acting job. You have to start a portfolio. Spend some money and go to a recording studio to record tracks of imitation stars such as cartoon characters, and certain voice-overs you can nail. Then market yourself out to ad companies and see if you can get a lead


Wordpress How To Tutorial from Toronto Internet Marketing Training by Oliver Gu









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]toronto web marketing[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="10"]toronto web marketing[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="10"]toronto web marketing[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment