Planning a trip to Seoul, need some help with hotels etc.?
K, I want to visit Seoul but seeing some of the hotels, they look too good for their prices, so I got a few questions regarding hotels, tourist sites, plane tickets, etc:
1) What's a good, cheap hotel that: has internet and is near both a market and if possible, a mall, or you just had an overall good experience at?
2) The must-see attractions?
3) Which airport to go to? (I can use either the Toronto,Ont airport or Detroit airport to get to South Korea)
4) How long should I stay?
5) Depending on how long I stay, how much spending money should I bring?
6) Is it possible to get a round-trip ticket or do I have to buy two separate one-way tickets?
7) Would I be able to bring back an unsharpend, practice sword, food, and plants?
I think that's all the questions I have, any help is appreciated :)
1.I don't know how cheap it is,but I stayed at the Hilton in Seoul,it was very nice and it is walking distance from a very famous market,ad yes it has internet.
2.You should go to Lotte World,it's tons of fun!!!You should really go to the market next to the Seoul Hilton(Namdaemun)and just sample all of the foods there,it's a true Korean experience.
3.Dont know
4.I think maybe two weeks will do
5.Without the hotel price,maybe $100 a day,depending on what you're doing
7.Yes you're able to bring food and I think you might be able to bring a practice sword.
eZee Hotel marketing with hotel reputation management and SEO: Hotel Internet Marketing
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]internet hotel marketing[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]internet hotel marketing[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment