Thursday, 31 December 2009

Internet Video Marketing

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
internet video marketing
How can I lower the file size of streaming video?

I am trying to load some marketing classes online for employee training, but I want to use online streaming video. I also want to maintain the rights to my intellectual property.

How do I lower the file size of my .avi files? I hope to export as a .flv or .wmv file, but DSL lines are EXTREMELY slow in downloading the video. I don't want to lose clients just because they don't have cable internet, yet.


Try right clicking on the item you want to compress select "Properties" on the listthen you will find a button at the bottom at the box that says ">>Advanced"
Click on it and another box will pop-up that has check boxes
select " Compress contents to save disk space" then click OK. It will switch to the original box, then click "Apply" then OK.....Then your done!!


Internet Video Marketing, New Techniques for 2011 using iVo Technology









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]internet video marketing[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]internet video marketing[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment