i need to increase traffic to my company online producyt?
the product is a mobile based social network. the thing is, i have to concentrate on chennai first and then spread across india, then asia and finally global. the prob is, me aint a mba graduate and stuff. haven much exp in internet marketing and all. in fact nil exp. but my company has trusted me and given me this job.
can u guys give me strategies that can ensure i bring in traffic to my website?
I have a feeling like you you dont think you're much qualify for the job you're doing. Anyways, you have to do what most people do, hire someone who's atleast half way qualify to assist you and he/she would have an idea about the elementary stuff. I'm not an expert either but I'm very creative and working on putting together a marketting company. anyways, you need a goup of people to brainstorm and keep doing more research.
washington dc online internet marketing companies
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]online internet marketing company[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="5"]online internet marketing company[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="7"]online internet marketing company[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment