Stocks. Good information and sources about stocks.?
I've never dealt or looked into stocks. I'm just looking for good sources of books/internet anything. I want to learn how to buy/sell and read the market. Sort of like stocks for dummies.
Some worthwhile books: "Stocks for the Long Run" by Jeremy Siegel, "One up on Wall Street" by Peter Lynch, and "Intelligent Investor" by Benjamin Graham. I think these three give you the best basic education, and outline successful investing strategies. There are lots of other books out there that use one gimmick or another, but these three chart out the basic understanding of what really matters. Until you understand this stuff, the other is all ephemera.
You might also check out the internet sites below.
Best of luck to you. Let me know if you have specific questions.
Internet Marketing For Dummies - Making Money Selling on Ebay Part 1
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]internet marketing for dummies[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]internet marketing for dummies[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment