Tuesday, 14 April 2009

Internet Marketing Agency

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
internet marketing agency
How do I market my mom's insurance agency to a wider demographic?

Current customers are 90% Asian, but since my mom and I are fluent, we want to market the agency towards non-Asians. How do we start doing this? We tried lead generators, yellow pages, and they weren't successful.
Should we start mailing flyers to neighborhoods and offer free quotes? I feel most people don't look at flyers due to the abundance of junk mail they get...We'd like to get new customers, and then later start asking them for referrals and offering gifts for those. Should we use internet methods like Google adSense? Suggestions please!
Oh, and we are a very small 2 person run agency so the budget for marketing is small compared to large agencies.


Print up a bunch of business cards, and start knocking on doors.

Fliers annoy more people than they attract.


WebWorld2000 - Website Design & Internet Marketing Agency









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]internet marketing agency[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="5"]internet marketing agency[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="7"]internet marketing agency[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment