Network Marketing Or Internet Marketing--What do you feel is the best way to build a Direct Sales business?
I have been in the Direct Selling Industry for over 14 years. With the rise of the social web, I have noticed a change in the way people do business. I am looking at launching a new business in my area and wondering if women are still into home parties? Do you like to shop on-line or at a friend's house? If you are a direct selling rep feel free to give your opinion. Thanks so much for your help!
Hi there I have been in network marketing for 6 years with little to no success, I didn't relies until last Year that the industry has changed today people dont wanna get into MLM because they dont want to do cold calling or selling ...but this is not the end
last year in Nov 2007 i discover that to be successful in MLM you need to learn how to use web2.0 to market yourself and get targeted leads into your business I was bumped into mlmgoldmine its not a network marketing its a online school that teach mlms how to use web2.0 to get targeted leads into your mlm
for me I decided to quit my MLM and iam using web2.0 to market as an affiliate, by the way mlmgoldmine colse to public in march 2008 but last month they re-open the door and they only accept people to join after they pass the online interview survey , if you are keen I highly recommended you to go to their website and watch one of their training video , I left a link below for your references
hope this help
Top Network Marketing Companies
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]new internet network marketing business[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]new internet network marketing business[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment