Tuesday, 6 January 2009

Best Website Marketing

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
best website marketing
I want to start a business consulting childcare centers. What is the best marketing? How do I get started?

I would like to be a consultant for those just opening a child care center or wanting to open one in the near future. I have 17 years experience in this field, including Director and District Manager. How do I get a website started and market this business? Also, how do I find out if this business is worth getting into in this recession? Thank you!


people just opening a buisness will be very strapped for cash. will they have enough to hire a consultant?? maybe you should write a book with a ton of good tips in it and make a web site advertising the book and also sell it on ebay. see how it goes. you may then offer consulting if any super rich people open a day care and contact you for more info.
as for web sites contact a computer nerd from the phone book or try homestead.com they are pretty inexpensive and you do it yourself


Internet Marketing: The Best Way To Get People On Your List









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]best website marketing[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="5"]best website marketing[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="7"]best website marketing[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment